Seniors Exploring Engineering At OSU
Who: High School girls who have been accepted to OSU College of Engineering for fall 2017. Parents welcome.
What: A free, day-long event about engineering opportuties and experiences, hosted by the OSU Women and Minorities in Engineering Program.
Where: Oregon State University, Kearney Hall (near Monroe Ave and 14th St)
When: Saturday, 21 January 2017, 9:30AM-3:00PM
Have you been accepted to OSU? Come visit and learn about opportunties for you in the College of Engineering at Oregon State University!
- Explore a variety of engineering disciplines
- Learn about our first year engineering program
- Meeet students in the Society of Women Engineers, and Phi Sigma Rho, the engineering sorority
- Discover student life at OSU
- Find out what engineers do in the "real world"
You will also:
- Meet OSU professors, women engineering alumni, and current OSU students
- Have the opportunity to take a campus tour