Scholarships allocated through the Office of Women and Minorities in Engineering (WME):
- Karena Dokken Mentor Award
Each year WME will allocate a $1,000 award to a College of Engineering student who has made a difference in first-year student's lives by serving as a peer mentor.
- Gilleland Engineering Scholarship
The Women and Minorities in Engineering Program will select one winner to receive a $1,000 scholarship to be used during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Navarrette First-Year Student Scholarship-$64,000
The Office of Women and Minorities in Engineering will select one recipient to recieve a $16,000/year scholarship to be used towards tuition, fees, books, and room and board. This scholarship is awarded every other year, and renewable for up to four years.
- Women in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarship
$1000 award to first-year women students at OSU majoring in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Women in Engineering Scholarships:
- Scholarships for Women
- Women in Aviation
Women in Aviation, International is the fastest growing aviation organization dedicated to encouraging young people to consider aviation careers as well as providing networking opportunities for women and men through the aviation industry.
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
SWE administers over 70 scholarships a year to women pursuing an engineering or computer science degree. See web page for more information.
- American Association of University Women of Corvallis
A one-time scholarship of $1,000 to a non-traditional woman student (25 years or older). She must reside in Linn or Benton County.
- Zonta Rusnak Scholarship
Deadline April 3, 2015 This scholarship is reserved for female students focused on a career in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math, and offers $1000 per quarter ($3,000) to help cover tuition, fees, books, and supplies charged to a recipient's account at either Linn Benton Community College or Oregon State University. https://www.zontacorvallis.org/scholarships
- Susan Hansen Realty Group Scholarship Deadline Dec 5, 2015 $500 award for student attending the University
Minority in STEM Scholarships:
- OSU Scholarships
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund Institute Environmental Management. Up to $4000 to qualified students. See web page for more information.
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) NSBE provides various scholarships to members through NSBE and Corporate Scholarship Programs. Individual scholarships range in value from $500 to $5,000
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) SHPE scholarships are designed to support Hispanics who pursue careers in engineering, mathematics, and science
- Inroads Students of Color in business, engineering, and technology: You may be eligible for paid, multi-summer internships with some of the nations leading companies! See website for more info
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
A wide variety of scholarships for high school seniors and engineering students.