Alumni and Friends
Friends & Alumni
The Women and Minority in Engineering Program (WME) has many areas where alumni and friends can get involved. After all, we need your help in recruiting and retaining more women and minorities in engineering careers.
- Register to receive Momentum!
- Encourage your company to support WME programs!
- Designate gifts towards WME through the OSU Foundation!
- Bottom line: GET INVOLVED!!! Help bring more women and minorities into the exciting fields of engineering.
Here are some ways to get involved!
- Volunteer to be a speaker
- Support student research projects
- Provide new scholarships
- Sponsor student attendance at conferences
- Provide graduate fellowships
- Host campus events and site tours
- Promote K12 events and teacher programs
To support WME or a program within, please contact:
Assistant Dean for Experiential Learning & Employer Relations
114 Johnson Hall | 541-737-6539