College of Engineering Ambassadors
Whether it's assisting freshmen in orientation classes, traveling to high schools or mentoring new students, the College of Engineering student ambassadors are doing what it takes to make the OSU engineering experience world class.
Our goals include:
- Inspire more students to continue in higher level math/science classes, and to consider engineering as a career
- Improve student persistence by providing support for freshman engineering students
- Encourage young women and minorities to pursue engineering careers
Our Ambassadors lead tours of the College of Engineering Monday-Fridays leaving at 2:00 p.m.
Click here to schedule a tour.
Educators and Teachers- invite an Oregon State University Ambassador to your class!
(View our invitation for more information)
- We can help your students see the connections between math, science, and real world issues.
- Many of your students may be searching for a career that will enable them to make a positive difference, while at the same time, earn an excellent salary.
- From software that is easier to use, to rivers that are flowing at rates more favorable to endangered species of salmon, to bridges and buildings that are safer for humans, engineers have a hand in shaping the world for the better.
- Eight of the top ten salaries for college graduates are in the engineering field
- Our presentation can be tailored to your classroom needs, (30 minutes, 60 minutes or 90 minutes).
Have a question? Contact the COE Ambassadors at firstname.lastname@example.org!